- [Deuteronomy 29:4] Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a mind to understand, eyes to see, or ears to hear.
- [Proverbs 28:5] Evil people do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD comprehend fully.
- [Psalm 81:12] So I gave them up to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.
- [Psalm 92:6] A senseless man does not know, and a fool does not understand,
- [Isaiah 6:9] And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not
- [Isaiah 29:10] For the LORD has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep; He has shut your eyes, O prophets, and covered your heads, O seers.
- [Isaiah 29:14] Therefore I will again confound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish, and the intelligence of the intelligent will be hidden.
- [Isaiah 43:8] Bring out a people who have eyes but are blind, and who have ears but are deaf.
- [Isaiah 44:18] They cannot comprehend or understand, for He has shut their eyes so they cannot see, and closed their minds so they cannot understand.
- [Jeremiah 5:21] Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.
- [Ezekiel 12:2] “Son of man, you are living in a rebellious house. They have eyes to see but do not see, and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious house.
- [Matthew 13:14] In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
- [Matthew 13:15] For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’
- [Mark 4:12] so that, ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.'”
- [Luke 8:10] He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, ‘Though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’
- [John 8:47] Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
- [John 12:40] “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.”
- [Acts 28:26] Go to this people and say, “You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”
- [1 Corinthians 4:4] The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
- [Romans 11:8] as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see, and ears that could not hear, to this very day.”
Allah is a sexual type of god according to Islamic Scriptures, to prove;
1.) MUHAMMAD SAW THE UNCIRCUMCISED PENIS OF ALLAH
[Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 531 & 532] Narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas
I heard Allah’s Apostle while he was delivering a sermon on a pulpit, saying, “You will meet Allah barefooted, naked, and uncircumcised.”
2.) ALLAH HAS FULL-BREASTED VIRGIN ANGELS/HOURIS CLOSELY GUARDED IN HIS PAVILIONS
[Quran 55:70-74] Wherein (are found) the good and beautiful – Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? – Fair ones, close-guarded in pavilions – Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched
[Quran 78:33] and full-breasted women of equal age
COMMENT: What Allah is doing to his sex slaves?
3.) ALLAH SAYS HE CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE HE HAS NO WIFE
[Quran 6:101] He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.
COMMENT: Therefore, if Allah has a wife he could have children
4.) ALLAH SAID, HE CAN HAVE SEXUAL DIVERSION WITH WOMEN AND ANGELS/HOURIS IF HE WANTS TO
[Quran 21:17] Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).
Had We desired to find some diversion, that which provides diversion, in the way of a partner or a child, We would have found it with Ourselves, from among the beautiful-eyed houris or angels, were We to do [so]. But We did not do so, thus We never desired it.
Ibn Abbas commentary:
. . if We wished to have a wife; and it is also said that this means: if We wished to have children, (We could have found it in Our presence) from Us from among the maidens of Paradise (if We ever did) and We will never do this.
5.) ALLAH SAID THROUGH PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT THE VAGINAS IN HIS PARADISE ARE UTTERLY DELICIOUS
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39]
“Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”
[Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 351]
Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
COMMENT: Allah finds the vaginas in his paradise utterly delicious, this indicates that he had sexed with his sex slaves