- [Isaiah 49:7] This is what the LORD says– the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel– to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings will see you and stand up, princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”
- [Isaiah 50:6] the Lord says, I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.
- [Isaiah 53:2-4] He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face, He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.
- [Isaiah 53:5-6] But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- [Isaiah 53:7] He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He did not open His mouth; Like a lamb that is led to slaughter, And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers, So He did not open His mouth.
- [Isaiah 53: 8] By oppression and judgment He was taken away; And as for His generation, who considered That He was cut off out of the land of the living For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due
- [Isaiah 53:9] His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
- [Isaiah 53:10] But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.
- [Isaiah 53:11] As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities.
- [Isaiah 53:12] Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.
- [Psalm 22:1] My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
- [Psalm 22:6-8] But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by everyone, despised by the people. All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads: “He trusts in the LORD; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him.”
- [Psalm 22:14-15] the Lord says, “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted within Me. My mouth is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me in the dust of death.
- [Psalm 22:16-17] Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet. All my bones are on display; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment”.
- [Psalm 16:10] For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
- [Psalm 31:5] “Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.”
- [Psalm 50:15] And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
- [Psalm 69:7-9] Because for Your sake I have borne reproach; Dishonor has covered my face. I have become estranged from my brothers, And an alien to my mother’s sons. For zeal for Your house has consumed me, And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
- [Psalm 69:20-21] You know my reproach, my shame and disgrace. All my adversaries are before You. Insults have broken my heart, and I am in despair. I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found no one. They poisoned my food with gall and gave me vinegar to quench my thirst.
- [Psalm 77:2] In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; In the night my hand was stretched out without weariness; My soul refused to be comforted.
- [Psalm 86:7] In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, For You will answer me.
- [Zechariah 11:13] Then the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter, that magnificent price at which I was valued by them.” So I took the thirty shekels of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of the LORD.
- [Zechariah 12:10] “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son”.
- [Daniel 9:26] After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
- [Micah 5:1-2] “Now muster yourselves in troops, daughter of troops; They have laid siege against us; With a rod they will smite the judge of Israel on the cheek.
- [Matthew 16:21] “From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life”
- [Mark 8:31] “He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again”
- [Luke 24:24-27] And Jesus said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?” And beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.
Muslims keep praising Muhammad as the greatest prophet and greatest moral model of mankind, while on the other hand, they keep attacking Paul as a liar and false teacher. So let us compare Paul and Muhammad which of them is a legit prophet.
Category 1. CONFIRMATION
Paul lived in contemporary with Jesus, he met Jesus personally in the form of a very bright light.
[Acts 9:3-5] As Saul drew near to Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?” “Who are You, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” He replied. “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.” The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless. They heard the voice but did not see anyone. Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could not see a thing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus.
He was also acknowledged by the apostles of Jesus esp. peter who was the head of the church personally appointed by Jesus. Peter also affirmed that Paul wrote with wisdom from God.
[2 Peter 3:15] Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him.
He did not meet Jesus personally, moreover he was born 580 years after Jesus. And also no one confirmed Muhammad in the Bible.
Category 2. MIRACULOUS SIGN
Paul Performed Miracles:
1. Paul drove off an evil spirit from a woman in the name of Jesus [Acts 16:16-18]
One day when we were going to the place of prayer, a female servant met us. She was possessed by an evil spirit that told fortunes. She made a lot of money for her owners by telling fortunes. She used to follow Paul and shout, “These men are servants of the Most High God. They’re telling you how you can be saved.” She kept doing this for many days. Paul became annoyed, turned to the evil spirit, and said, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!” As Paul said this, the evil spirit left her.
2. Paul healed a lame man [Acts 14:8-11]
A man who was born lame was in Lystra. He was always sitting because he had never been able to walk. He listened to what Paul was saying. Paul observed him closely and saw that the man believed he could be made well. So Paul said in a loud voice, “Stand up.” The man jumped up and began to walk. The crowds who saw what Paul had done shouted in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come to us, and they look human.”
3. Paul healed Publius’ father and other sick people [Acts 28:7-9]
A man named Publius, who was the governor of the island, had property around the area. He welcomed us and treated us kindly, and for three days we were his guests. His father happened to be sick in bed. He was suffering from fever and dysentery. Paul went to him, prayed, placed his hands on him, and made him well. After that had happened, other sick people on the island went to Paul and were made well.
4. Paul caused an annoying person to become blind [Acts 13:8-12]
Elymas, whose name means [astrologer], opposed them and tried to distort the meaning of the faith so that the governor wouldn’t believe. But Saul, also known as Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit. He stared at Elymas and said, “You are full of dirty tricks and schemes, you son of the devil! You hate everything that has God’s approval. Quit trying to distort the truth about the way the Lord wants people to live. The Lord is against you now. For a while you will be blind, unable to see the light of day.” Suddenly, Elymas couldn’t see a thing. He tried to find people to lead him. When the governor saw what had happened, he believed.
5. Paul resurrected a young man [Acts 20:9-12]
A young man named Eutychus was sitting in a window. As Paul was talking on and on, Eutychus was gradually falling asleep. Finally, overcome by sleep, he fell from the third story and was dead when they picked him up. Paul went to him, took him into his arms, and said, “Don’t worry! He’s alive!” Then Eutychus went upstairs again, broke the bread, and ate. Paul talked with the people for a long time, until sunrise, and then left. The people took the boy home. They were greatly relieved that he was alive.
While Muhammad Did Not Perform Any Miracle Because He is Just a Warner:
[Quran 13:7] And those who disbelieved say, “Why has a sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?” You are only a warner, and for every people is a guide.
[Quran 29:50] Yet they say: “Why are not signs sent down to him from his Lord?” Say (Muhammad): “The signs are indeed with Allah and I am indeed a clear warner.”
Category 3. PROPHETHOOD ELIGIBILITY
God declared that the prophethood and Scriptures shall come from the bloodline of Israel
[Genesis 17:20-21] And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear unto you at this set time in the next year.
(Genesis 17:21) tells us that the covenant of God shall be established only with Isaac, and not with Ishmael. Paul came from the bloodline of Israel so he is eligible to be a prophet of God,
While Muhammad descended from the blood line of Ishmael, so he could not become a prophet. The Quran even confirms this fact;
[Quran 29:27] And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob (Israel) and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.
Category 4. PROPHETHOOD TEST
Paul Survived From Snake Poison:
[Acts 28:3-6] Paul gathered a bundle of sticks, and as he laid them on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself to his hand. When the islanders saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, “Surely this man is a murderer. Although he was saved from the sea, Justice has not allowed him to live.” But Paul shook the creature off into the fire and suffered no ill effects. The islanders were expecting him to swell up or suddenly drop dead. But after waiting a long time and seeing nothing unusual happen to him, they changed their minds and said he was a god.
Muhammad Died From Poison, Thus Failed The Prophethood Test:
[Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4497]
Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would accept a present, but would not accept alms (sadaqah). And Wahb bin Baqiyyah narrated to us, elsewhere, from Khalid, from Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
Category 5. PROPHESY
A prophet is the one who speaks in the name God about a future event that will come true (Deuteronomy 18:22).
Paul’s prophesy that there will be Christians who will leave the Church founded by Jesus and adhere to other teachings came true.
[2 Timothy 4:3] For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
While Muhammad has no prophesy came true.
Category 6. MORAL TEACHING AND EXAMPLE
Moral teachings of Paul:
[Romans 1:26-32] For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents
[Romans 12:1-2] I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
[Romans 13:8-10] Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
[Romans 14:10-12] Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.
[1 Corinthians 6:9-11] Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
[1 Corinthians 6:19-20] Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
[Galatians 5:19-21] Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
[Ephesians 5:5] For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
[Ephesians 5:22-24] Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.
[Ephesians 6:4] Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
[Titus 2:7-8] Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us.
[1 Timothy 6:10] For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
[1 Timothy 6:17-19] As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.
[Colossians 3:1-2] If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
[Ephesians 2:1-3] And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.
[Ephesians 4:25] Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.
Moral teachings and deeds of Muhammad:
1. Muhammad Had Sex With A Nine-year Old Child
[Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116]: Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.
2. Muhammad Advised His Believer To Marry A Girl So He Can Sport Her
[Jabir b. ‘Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported]
I married a woman, whereupon Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said to me: Have you married? I said: Yes. He said: Is it a virgin or a previously married one (widow or divorced)? I said: With a previously married one, whereupon he said: Where had you been (away) from the amusements of virgins? Shu’ba said: I made a mention of it to ‘Amr b. Dinar and he said: I too heard from Jabir making mention of that (that Allah’s Apostle) said: Why didn’t you marry a girl, so that you might sport with her and she might sport with you?
3. Muhammad Sucked the Tongues of Boys
a, [Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet]
For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali’s mouth then allowed to suck on his tongue till he fell asleep.
b. [Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan]
Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, “I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
4. Muhammad Kissed A Boy’s Little Penis
[Hadith number 16245 Volume title, the sayings of the Syrians Hadith of Mu’ awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan]
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis
5. Muhammad Raped A Captive Girl
[Bukhari, Book of Nikah 3:60]
After the fall of Khyber, people described the beauty of Safia Bint Hui, the new bride of a slain enemy soldier. The Prophet chose her for himself. On the way to Madina he stopped and had intercourse with her. His companions did not know if she was a wife or a concubine. Later, a veil was drawn between her and the men-folk and they came to know that she was a wife.
6. Muhammad Says Raping Bondwomen Is Not A Sin
[Bukhari Kitabul Qadr 3:543]
A man inquired, “We earn income from these bondwomen, (other narratives mention prostitution) so can we do coitus interrupts with them?” The Prophet said, “There is no sin in doing that”
7. Muhammad Had sex With His Dead Aunt
[The issues of women, Kanz Al Umal (“The Treasure of the Workers”) by Ali Ibn Husam]
“I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her, in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib”… The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali.
8. Muhammad Asked His Believer To Have Sex With A Dead Woman
[Sahih Bukhari Volume 002, Book 023, Hadith Number 374]
Narated By Anas bin Malik : We were (in the funeral procession) of one of the daughters of the Prophet and he was sitting by the side of the grave. I saw his eyes shedding tears. He said, “Is there anyone among you who did not have sexual relations with his wife last night?” Abu Talha replied in the affirmative. And so the Prophet told him to get down in the grave. And so he got down in her grave.
9. Muhammad Commanded A Woman To Suckle An Adult Man Ten Times
[Sahih Muslim 1453a]
‘ A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messengerof Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah’s Apostle (ﷺ) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man ‘Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn ‘Umar (the words are): Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) laughed.
10. Muhammad Said Paradise Has Utterly Delicious Tight Vaginas For Jihadist, And Allah Will Make His Penis Ever-erect.
a. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39]
“Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”
b. [Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 351]
Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
1.) [Quran 3:185] Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing).
2.) [Quran 11:119] Nor would thy Lord be the One to destroy communities for a single wrong-doing, if its members were likely to mend. If thy Lord had so willed, He could have made mankind one people: but they will not cease to dispute. Except those on whom thy Lord hath bestowed His Mercy: and for this did He create them: and the Word of thy Lord shall be fulfilled: “I will fill Hell with jinns and men all together.”
3.) [Quran 19:68] So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.
4.) [Quran 19:71-72] There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
5.) [Quran 15:43] “And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all.”
6.) [Sunan Ibn Majah 4281]
It was narrated from Hafsah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: “I hope that no one of those who witnessed (the battle of) Badr and (Treaty) Hudaybiyah will enter Hell, if Allah wills.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah, doesn’t Allah say “There is not one of you but will enter it (Hell); this is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished?” [19:71] He said: “Have you not heard that He says: ‘Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the wrongdoers therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)?’”
7.) [Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770]:
“. . .Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, ‘O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’ There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa’dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said, “Yes.” He said, “These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. . .”