- [Matthew 2:11] And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
- [Matthew 8:2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
- [Matthew 14:33] And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
- [Matthew 15:25] Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
- [Matthew 28:9] And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.
- [Matthew 28:17] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.
- [Luke 24:50-52] When He had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up His hands and blessed them, while He was blessing them, He left them and was taken up into Heaven, then they worshipped Him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.
- [John 9:38] He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped
- [Hebrews 1:6] And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
- [Philippians 2:10] So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Contrary to the accusation of Muslims that the Bible is corrupted, their god and their prophet declared that the Torah and Gospel (Bible) are truth.
1. [Quran 2:136] Say, [O believers], “We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.”
2. [Quran 2:4] And who believe in (the Quran and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him ) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).
3. [Quran 3:2-3] Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
4. [Quran 4:136] O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.
5. [Quran 4:47] O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad SAW) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed.
6. [Quran 5:47] And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
7. [Quran 5:49] Say, “O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?”
8. [Quran 5:68] Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.
9. [Quran 10:94] So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.
10. [Quran 21:7] And We sent not before you, [O Muhammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message if you do not know.
11. [Quran 29:46] And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, “We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.”
12. [Quran 61:6] And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.
13. Waraqa (a Christian) wrote the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4953]
. . . Khadija then took him to Waraqa bin Naufil, the son of Khadija’s paternal uncle. Waraqa had been converted to Christianity in the Pre-lslamic Period and used to write Arabic and write of the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said (to Waraqa), “O my cousin! Listen to what your nephew is going to say.” Waraqa said, “O my nephew! What have you seen?” The Prophet (ﷺ) then described whatever he had seen. . . .
14. Muhammad testified that the Torah is truth
[Sunan Abu Dawud Book 38, Number 4434]
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar: A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school. They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee. He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning.
- [Deuteronomy 6:5] Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
- [Deuteronomy 7:9] “Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His loving kindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments
- [Deuteronomy 10:12] And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul
- [Deuteronomy 11:1] You shall therefore love the LORD your God and always keep His charge, His statutes, His ordinances, and His commandments.
- [Deuteronomy 13:3] you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
- [Leviticus 19:18] Never get revenge. Never hold a grudge against any of your people. Instead, love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the LORD.
- [Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
- [Joshua 22:5] “But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you, to love the Lord your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
- [2 Samuel 7:15] but My loving kindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
- [Proverbs 25:21] If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
- [Psalm 31:23] Love the LORD, all you godly ones! For the LORD protects those who are loyal to him, but he harshly punishes the arrogant.
- [Psalm 36:7] How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings
- [Psalm 69:13] But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your loving kindness, Answer me with Your saving truth.
- [Psalm 89:28] “My loving kindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him.
- [Psalm 97:10] You who love the LORD, hate evil! He protects the lives of his godly people and rescues them from the power of the wicked.
- [Psalm 116:1] “I love the LORD, because He hears my voice and my supplications“
- [Psalm 147:11] the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
- [Isaiah 54:8] “In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting loving kindness I will have compassion on you,” Says the LORD your Redeemer.
- [Isaiah 54:10] Though the mountains may be removed and the hills may be shaken, My loving devotion will not depart from you, and My covenant of peace will not be broken,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
- [Isaiah 63:9] In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.
- [Micah 6:8] He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?
- [Matthew 5:44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
- [Matthew 22:37–39] Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
- [Mark 12:33] “And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
- [Luke 11:42] “What sorrow awaits you Pharisees! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore justice and the love of God. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.“
- [John 13:34-35] A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- [John 14:21] He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.
- [John 15:9-10] “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love
- [Ephesians 2:4] But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us
- [1 John 2:5] But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him.
- [1 John 2:15] “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”
- [1 John 3:16-18] This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
- [1 John 4:10] “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”
- [1 John 4:17] “Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”
- [1 John 4:19] “We love him, because he first loved us
- [1 john 4:20] If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
- [1 John 5:1-4] Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
- [1 Corinthians 8:3] “But if any man love God, the same is known of him.”
- [1 Corinthians 13:1-2] If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I should have prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
- [1 Corinthians 13: 4-7] Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- [Romans 8:28] “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
- [Romans 12:9] Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good.
- [2 Thessalonians 3:5] “And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.”
- [Hebrews 6:10] For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do.
- [James 2:5] Listen to me, dear brothers and sisters. Hasn’t God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith? Aren’t they the ones who will inherit the Kingdom he promised to those who love him?
- [Jude 21] “keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”
1.) IF YOU WILL BE GUIDED BY THE COMMERCE OF ALLAH, YOU WILL BE SAVED FROM HELL
(Quran 61:10) O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment
[Quran 35:29] Surely (the ones) who recite the Book of Allah, and keep up the prayer, and expend of what We have provided them, secretly and in public, hope for a commerce that will never be futile.
2.) ALLAH WILL FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND GIVE A NOBLE REWARD IF YOU LOAN TO HIM
(Quran 64:17) If you loan Allah a goodly loan, He will multiply it for you and forgive you. And Allah is Most Appreciative and Forbearing.
[Quran 57:11] Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He will multiply it for him and he will have a noble reward?
[Quran 57:18] Verily, those who give Sadaqat (i.e. Zakat and alms, etc.), men and women, and lend to Allah a goodly loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and theirs shall be an honourable good reward (i.e. Paradise).
3. ALLAH DEMANDS MUSLIMS TO PRESENT CONSULTATION FEES TO MUHAMMAD
[Quran 58:12] O you who have believed, when you [wish to] privately consult the Messenger, present before your consultation a charity. That is better for you and purer. But if you find not [the means] – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
[Quran 58:13] Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and Allah forgives you, then (at least) establish regular prayer; practise regular charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
4.) ALLAH IMPOSE SUBMISSION TAXES (JIZYA) ON THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK (JEWS AND CHRISTIANS) PLUS THEIR WILLING SUBMISSION TO THE MUSLIMS AND FEELING SUBDUED
(Quran 9:29) Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
5.) MUHAMMAD ORDERED THE PEOPLE TO GIVE ALMS TO HIM
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1462]
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: On `Id ul Fitr or `Id ul Adha Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) went out to the Musalla. After finishing the prayer, he delivered the sermon and ordered the people to give alms. He said, “O people! Give alms.” . . .
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5883]
Narrated Ibn `Abbas: “The Prophet (ﷺ) offered a two-rak`at prayer on `Id day and he did not offer any (Nawafil prayer) before or after it. He then went towards the women, and Bilal was accompanying him, and ordered them to give alms. And so the women started giving their earrings (etc .).
According to the prophet of Islam, Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal (False Messiah or Antichrist) is the same feature with Allah except that Allah is not one-eyed, therefore, Allah is the Messiah.
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3337]
Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah’s Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, “l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.”
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7407]
Narrated `Abdullah: Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed,” and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, “While Al-Masih Ad- Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape.”
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7408]
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed, The word ‘Kafir’ (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes.”
4. [Sahih Muslim 169e]
Ibn Umar reported that Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ). made a mention of Dajjal in the presence of the people and said: Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape.
5. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7127]
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, “I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad- Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not.”
6. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7131]
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal’s) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever).” (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn `Abbas)
7. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3056 & 3057]
Narrated Ibn Umar: (Later on) Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) (once again) went along with Ubai bin Ka’b to the garden of date-palms where Ibn Saiyad was staying. When the Prophet entered the garden, he started hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms as he wanted to hear something from the Ibn Saiyad before the latter could see him. Ibn Saiyad was lying in his bed, covered with a velvet sheet from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad’s mother saw the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, “O Saf!” (And this was his name). Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Had this woman let him to himself, he would have revealed the reality of his case.” Then the Prophet (ﷺ) got up amongst the people, glorifying Allah as He deserves, he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, “I warn you about him (i.e. Ad-Dajjal) and there is no prophet who did not warn his nation about him, and Noah warned his nation about him, but I tell you a statement which no prophet informed his nation of. You should understand that he is a one-eyed man and Allah is not one-eyed.”
8. [Sahih Muslim 2930a, 2931, & 169d]
” . . . Abdullah b. Umar told that Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people. You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed. Ibn Shihab said: ‘Umar b. Thabit al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) informed him that the day when Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) warned people against the Dajjal, he also said: There would be written between his two eyes (the word) Kafir (infidel) and everyone who would resent his deeds would be able to read or every Muslim would be about to read, and he also said: Bear this thing in mind that none amongst you would be able to see Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, until he dies.
9. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2235]
Az-Zuhri narrated from Salim from Ibn ‘Umar who said: “The Messengers of Allah(s.a.w)stood among the people,he praised Allah as is due to Him, then he mentioned the Dajjal and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has not been a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed.’” Az-Zuhri said: “ `Umar bin Thabit Al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of the Prophet(s.a.w) informed him, that one day, the Prophet(s.a.w) was cautioning them against Fitnah and he said: ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies. And indeed, he(the Dajjal) has “Kafir” written between his eyes; everyone who is averse to his behavior shall read it.’” (Sahih)
10. [Riyad as-Salihin 205]
Ibn `Umar (May Allah bepleased with them) reported: We were talking about the Farewell Pilgrimage without knowing what was it when Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was also present. He (ﷺ) stood up and recited the Praise and Glorification of Allah. He then gave a detailed account of Ad-Dajjal and said, ‘Every Prophet sent by Allah had warned his people against his mischief. Nuh (ﷺ) )warned his nation and so did all the Prophets after him. If he (i.e., Ad-Dajjal) appears among you, his condition will not remain hidden from you. Your Rubb is not one-eyed, but Ad-Dajjal is. His right eye is protruding like a swollen grape. Listen, Allah has made your blood, and your properties as inviolable as of this day of yours (i.e., the Day of Sacrifice), in this city of yours (i.e., Makkah), in this month of yours (i.e., Dhul -Hijjah). Listen, have I conveyed Allah’s Message to you?” The people replied in affirmative. There upon he said, “O Allah, bear witness.” And he repeated it thrice. He (ﷺ) concluded: “Do not revert after me as infidels killing one another”.
11. [Riyad as-Salihin 1817]
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “There has not been a Prophet who has not warned his Ummah of that one-eyed liar (Dajjal). Behold, he is blind in one eye and your Rubb (Allah) is not blind. On his forehead are the letters: (K.F.R.) (meaning Kafir- disbeliever).”
12. [Riyad as-Salihin 1819]
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mentioned Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist) in the presence of the people and said, “Verily, Allah is not one-eyed but Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye which looks like a swollen grape.”
1. Allah commanded the Muslims to believe the Scripture of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) and to say that their God (Allah) and the God of the Jews and Christians are one.
[Quran 29:46] And do not argue with the people of the Scripture except in the way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, “we believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is one; and We are Muslims (in submission) to him”
2. Allah commanded the people not to take rabbis and monks as Gods besides Allah and the Messiah
[Quran 9:31] They have taken their rabbis and their monks as Gods besides Allah and the Messiah, the son of Maryam; and they were not commanded except to worship only one God – Allah; none is worthy of worship except him; purity is to Him from all that they ascribe as partners to Him.
note: Most Muslim translators covered the true message of this verse
Most Muslims would tell you, “it’s not true that prophet Muhammad pbuh had sex with a child”, but numerous hadiths prove that this shameful story is true.
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3894/Sahih Bukhari Volume, Book 58, Number 234]
Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3896/Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236]
Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5081/Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 18]
Narrated by ‘Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for ‘Aisha’s hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said “But I am your brother.” The Prophet said, “You are my brother in Allah’s religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry.”
4. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5134/Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65]
Narrated ‘Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).”
5. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5158/Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88]
Narrated ‘Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
6. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5236/Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 163]
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida’ (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect.
7. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5160/Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 90]
Narrated Aisha: When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah’s Apostle to me in the forenoon.
8. [Sahih al-Bukhari 6130/Sahih Bukhari Volume. 8, Book 73, Number 151]
Narrated ‘Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah’s Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for ‘Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13).
9. [Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310]
A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
10. [Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311]
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
COMMENT: This Hadith tells us that Muhammad brought Aisha to his house at the age of nine, the same age when he had intercoursed her (Sahih al-Bukhari 3896). Why Aisha was permitted to bring or play dolls despite that it’s forbidden in Islam? Because she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty (Sahih al-Bukhari 6130). So the defense of the Muslims that Aisha had menstruated already before their marriage with Muhammad is a complete lie.
11. [Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5981]
A’isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.
12. [Sahih Muslim 1422 a]
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.
13. [Sahih Muslim 1422 b]
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah’s Apostle (ﷺ) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
14. [Sahih Muslim 1422 c]
‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
15. [Sunan Abi Dawud 2121]
Narrated ‘Aishah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: or Six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.
16. [Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4914]
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah (peace be_upon_him) laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth.
17. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1876]
It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six years old. Then we came to Al-Madinah and settled among Banu Harith bin Khazraj. I became ill and my hair fell out, then it grew back and became abundant. My mother Umm Ruman came to me while I was on an Urjuhah with some of my friends, and called for me. When I got my breath back, she took some water and wiped my face and head, and led me into the house. There were some of women of the Ansar inside the house, and they said: ‘With the blessings and good fortune (from Allah).’ (My mother) handed me over to them and they tidied me up. And suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah in the morning. And she handed me over to him, and I was at that time, nine years old.”
18. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1877]
It was narrated that Abdullah said: “The Prophet married Aishah when she was seven years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and he passed away when she was eighteen.
19. [Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, Number 4916, & Number 4917]
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr’s version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.
20. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3255]
It was narrated from ‘Aishah that the Messenger of Allah married her when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine.
ALSO READ: Breastfeeding An Adult Ten Times In Islam