This is in response to the claim of the Palestinians and the Muslims of the world that they owned Jerusalem, that the Israelis are illegal occupants of Jerusalem. The Biblical verses below are strong proofs that Jerusalem is owned by Israel even at the time of Joshua, the successor of Moses. Israel fell to the hands of many invading groups the reason its people were scattered around the world. This is in fulfillment of the Biblical prophesies that the Jews will be scattered by their enemies upon the face of the Earth since their God won’t help them anymore because of their sins (Deuteronomy 4:27 and Ezekiel 36:19 & 25). In 1516, The Muslims (Ottoman Empire) conquered Jerusalem and took control of it for more than 400 years until world war 1 when they were defeated by Great Britain. From 1940’s to 1950’s, the Jews were able to go back to Israel by the help of united nations. This is in fulfillment of the Biblical prophesies also that God will bring back the remnant of His people to their land (Amos 9:14-15; Jeremiah 32:37; and Isaiah 14:2). The sufferings of the Jews served as purgative cleansing of their sins that’s why God returned to them after the purgation. And this time, God won’t allow His people to be mistreated and uprooted again (Zechariah 9:8).
- [Joshua 15:63] But the tribe of Judah could not drive out the Jebusites, who lived in the city of Jerusalem, so the Jebusites live there among the people of Judah to this day.
- [Zechariah 12:2] “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.
- [1 Kings 15:4] Nevertheless, for David’s sake the LORD his God gave him a lamp in Jerusalem by raising up a son to succeed him and by making Jerusalem strong.
- [2 Kings 14:2] He was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem twenty-nine years. His mother’s name was Jehoaddan; she was from Jerusalem.
- [2 Kings 15:2] He was sixteen years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem fifty-two years. His mother’s name was Jekoliah; she was from Jerusalem.
- [2 Kings 21:13] And I will stretch over Jerusalem the measuring line of Samaria, and the plumb line of the house of Ahab, and I will wipe Jerusalem as one wipes a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down.
- [2 Kings 24:8] Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. His mother’s name was Nehushta daughter of Elnathan; she was from Jerusalem.
- [2 Chronicles 6:6] But I have chosen Jerusalem that my name may be there, and I have chosen David to be over my people Israel.’
- [2 Chronicles 25:1] Amaziah was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem twenty-nine years. His mother’s name was Jehoaddan; she was from Jerusalem.
- [2 Chronicles 26:3] Uzziah was sixteen years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem fifty-two years. His mother’s name was Jekoliah; she was from Jerusalem.
- [2 Chronicles 34:32] Then he had everyone in Jerusalem and Benjamin pledge themselves to it; the people of Jerusalem did this in accordance with the covenant of God, the God of their ancestors.
- [Ezra 1:1] “This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: ‘The LORD, the God of heaven, who has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, has appointed me to build a house for Him at Jerusalem in Judah.
- [Ezra 10:7] A proclamation was then issued throughout Judah and Jerusalem for all the exiles to assemble in Jerusalem.
- [Ezra 10:9] Then all the men of Judah and Benjamin assembled at Jerusalem within the three days. It was the ninth month, on the twentieth day of the month. And all the people sat in the open square before the house of God, trembling because of this matter and because of the heavy rain.
- [Nehemiah 2:13] I went out by night by the Valley Gate to the Dragon Spring and to the Dung Gate, and I inspected the walls of Jerusalem that were broken down and its gates that had been destroyed by fire.
- [Nehemiah 11:1] Now the leaders of the people settled in Jerusalem. The rest of the people cast lots to bring one out of every ten of them to live in Jerusalem, the holy city, while the remaining nine were to stay in their own towns.
- [Psalm 122:1-9] A Song of Ascents. Of David. I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord!” Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! Jerusalem—built as a city that is bound firmly together, to which the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, as was decreed for Israel, to give thanks to the name of the Lord. There thrones for judgment were set, the thrones of the house of David.
- [Isaiah 62:6-7] On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the Lord in remembrance, take no rest, And give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.
- [Jeremiah 17:25] then kings and princes will enter through the gates of this city. They will sit on the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses with their officials, along with the men of Judah and residents of Jerusalem, and this city will be inhabited forever.
- [Jeremiah 18:11 ] Now therefore, tell the men of Judah and the residents of Jerusalem that this is what the LORD says: ‘Behold, I am planning a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. Turn now, each of you, from your evil ways, and correct your ways and deeds.
- [Jeremiah 29:2] This was after King Jehoiachin, the queen mother, the court officials, the other officials of Judah, and all the craftsmen and artisans had been deported from Jerusalem.
- [Jeremiah 33:16] In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell securely. And this is the name by which it will be called: ‘The Lord is our righteousness.’
- [Lamentations 1:7] Jerusalem remembers in the days of her affliction and wandering all the precious things that were hers from days of old. When her people fell into the hand of the foe, and there was none to help her, her foes gloated over her; they mocked at her downfall.
- [Daniel 9:2] In the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, perceived in the books the number of years that, according to the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet, must pass before the end of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years.
- [Joel 3:1] “For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
- [Zechariah 1:16] “Therefore this is what the LORD says: ‘I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, and there my house will be rebuilt. And the measuring line will be stretched out over Jerusalem,’ declares the LORD Almighty.
- [Zechariah 2:2-4] Then I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length.” And behold, the angel who talked with me came forward, and another angel came forward to meet him and said to him, “Run, say to that young man, ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited as villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and livestock in it.’”
- [Zechariah 8:3-5] Thus says the Lord: I have returned to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem shall be called the faithful city, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts, the holy mountain. Thus says the Lord of hosts: Old men and old women shall again sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each with staff in hand because of great age. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in its streets.
- [Zechariah 12:3] On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.
- [Zechariah 12:10] “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.
- [Zechariah 14:8-11] On that day living waters shall flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea and half of them to the western sea. It shall continue in summer as in winter. And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day the Lord will be one and his name one. The whole land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. But Jerusalem shall remain aloft on its site from the Gate of Benjamin to the place of the former gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. And it shall be inhabited, for there shall never again be a decree of utter destruction. Jerusalem shall dwell in security.
- [Micah 4:2] And many nations shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
- [Matthew 2:3] When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him;
- [Matthew 23:37] “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not!
- [Luke 2:41] Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.
- [Luke 13:33] Nevertheless, I must go on my way today and tomorrow and the day following, for it cannot be that a prophet should perish away from Jerusalem.’
- [Luke 21:20-24] “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it, for these are days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written. Alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! For there will be great distress upon the earth and wrath against this people. They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
- [Luke 24:47] And that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
- [Acts 1:4] And while staying with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, “you heard from me;
- [Acts 1:8] But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
- [Galatians 4:25-26] Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother
- [Revelation 21:2] And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
- [Revelation 21:10] So he took me in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.
Christian rebels keep accusing and even ridiculing the Catholics for carrying holy statues and marching in a festival procession to the altar while singing and dancing. They also criticize the Catholics for celebrating fiestas for the Saints, eating, and drinking during this occasion. But are these practices going against the teaching of God? Let us check the Bible;
1. The Israelites went in procession, carrying holy statues (Ark of the Lord) to the altar (church)
[Psalm 118:27] The LORD is God, and he has given us light. March in a festival procession with branches to the horns of the altar.
[Psalm 42:4] I will remember these things as I pour out my soul: how I used to walk with the crowd and lead it in a procession to God’s house. [I sang] songs of joy and thanksgiving while crowds of people celebrated a festival.
2. David danced before the Ark of the Lord with all his might
[2 Samuel 6:12-15] So David went and had the ark of God brought up from the house of Obed-edom into the City of David with rejoicing. When those carrying the ark of the LORD had advanced six paces, he sacrificed an ox and a fattened calf. And David, wearing a linen ephod, danced with all his might before the LORD, while he and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouting and the sounding of the ram’s horn.
COMMENT: What David and all the house of Israel were doing is comparable to Sinulog, where people are carrying holy statues with dancing, shouting, and blowing wind instruments.
3. God’s people held feasts, and they ate and drank
[Genesis 21:8] “Isaac grew, and on the day of the child’s weaning, Abraham held a great feast.”
[Genesis 26:30] So Isaac prepared a feast for them, and they ate and drank.
[Esther 9:19] So to this day, rural Jews living in remote villages celebrate an annual festival and holiday on the appointed day in late winter, when they rejoice and send gifts of food to each other.
[2 Kings 6:23] So he prepared a great feast for them, and after they had finished eating and drinking, he sent them away, and they returned to their master. So the bands from Aram stopped raiding Israel’s territory.
[2 Chronicles 30:13] A very large crowd of people assembled in Jerusalem to celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread in the second month.
[2 Chronicles 30:21] So the people of Israel who were present in Jerusalem joyously celebrated the Festival of Unleavened Bread for seven days. Each day the Levites and priests sang to the LORD, accompanied by loud instruments.
[John 5:1] “Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews.”
[Colossians 2:16-17] “Therefore do not let anyone condemn you in matters of food and drink, or of observing festivals, new moons, or sabbaths.”
4. God urges his people to celebrate, eat, and drink wine
[Exodus 12:14] “This day shall be a memorial feast for you, which all your generations shall celebrate with pilgrimage to the LORD, as a perpetual institution.”
[Numbers 6:20] The priest shall then wave them as a wave offering before the LORD. This is a holy portion for the priest, in addition to the breast of the wave offering and the thigh that was presented. After that, the Nazirite may drink wine
[Deuteronomy 16:14] “You must rejoice at your feast, you, your son and your daughter, your serving men and women, the Levite, the foreigner, the orphan and the widow living in your community.”
[Esther 9:22] “he told them to celebrate these days with feasting and gladness and by giving gifts to each other and to the poor. this would commemorate a time when the jews gained relief from their enemies, when their sorrow was turned into gladness and their mourning into joy.”
[Isaiah 55:1] “Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy grain and eat. Come, buy wine and milk Without money and without cost
[Ecclesiastes 2:24] Nothing is better for a man than to eat and drink and enjoy his work. I have also seen that this is from the hand of God.
[Ecclesiastes 8:15] So I commended the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be merry. For this joy will accompany him in his labor during the days of his life that God gives him under the sun.
[Ecclesiastes 9:7] Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God now accepted thy works.
[Amos 9:14-15] I will restore My people Israel from captivity; they will rebuild and inhabit the ruined cities. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will firmly plant them in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land that I have given them,” says the LORD your God.
[Nahum 2:1] “To Judah See on the mountains the feet of the herald! ‘Peace!’ he proclaims. Judah, celebrate your feasts, carry out your vows, for Belial will never pass through you again; he has been utterly destroyed”
[John 2:7-9] Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. And he said to them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the feast.” So they took it. When the master of the feast tasted the water now become wine, and did not know where it came from (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom
5. God will hold a feast for all Saints or holy people in His kingdom
[Isaiah 25:6] In Jerusalem, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies will spread a wonderful feast for all the people of the world. It will be a delicious banquet with clear, well-aged wine and choice meat.
[Jeremiah 31:12] They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will be radiant over the bounty of the LORD–the grain, new wine, and oil, and the young of the flocks and herds. Their life will be like a well-watered garden, and never again will they languish
[Matthew 8:11] And I tell you this, that many Gentiles will come from all over the world—from east and west—and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at the feast in the Kingdom of Heaven.
[Matthew 26:29] I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in My Father’s kingdom.”
[Luke 13:29] They will come from east and west, from north and south, to share the banquet in the kingdom of God.
[Luke 14:15] When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “blessed is the man who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”
[Luke 22:28-30] “You have stayed with me in my time of trial. And just as my Father has granted me a Kingdom, I now grant you the right to eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom. And you will sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
[Hebrews 12:22] Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God (the heavenly Jerusalem), to myriads of angels, a festive gathering,
CONCLUSION: Celebrating fiesta for the saints, eating and drinking wine, and procession of holy statues are biblical. What is forbidden is that when you eat and drink wine too much.
[Deuteronomy 21:20] The parents must say to the elders, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious and refuses to obey. He is a glutton and a drunkard.’
[Proverbs 23:20] Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat,
[1 Corinthians 5:11] But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.
[1 Corinthians 6:10] nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
A.) The Divine Inspiration Resembles To The Sound Of A Ringing Bell
[Sahih Al-Bukhari: Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith no. 438]
“Narrated Aisha:Al Harith bin Hisham asked the Prophet, “How does the divine inspiration come to you?” He replied, “In all these ways: The Angel sometimes comes to me with a voice which resembles the sound of a ringing bell, and when this state abandons me, I remember what the Angel has said, and this type of Divine Inspiration is the hardest on me; and sometimes the Angel comes to me in the shape of a man and talks to me, and I understand and remember what he says.”
B.) According To Muhammad There Is A Devil In The Bell
[Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 34, Hadith no. 4218]
The Apostle of Allah said: “Women cannot wear bells on their legs. There is a devil along with each bell.”
C.) Satan Revealed Qurans To Muhammad
1. [Umdah al-Ahkam: Vol. 3, Hadith no. 460]
“Narrated by Anas Ibn Malik “I heard from the Apostle of Allah (Peace and blessing be upon him) that he said “Allah was Satan in the form of an angel that revealed to me the verses and his book the Quran and I’ am his prophet
رواه أنس ابن مالك “سمعت من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه” كان الله شيطان في شكل ملاك كشف لي الآيات وكتابه القرآن وأنا نبي
2. [The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], pp. 165-167]
“. . . Then God sent down the revelation. ‘By the star when it sets! Your companion has not erred or gone astray, and does not speak from mere fancy…’ (Quran 53:1) When he reached God’s words, “Have you seen al-Lāt and al-‘Uzzā and Manāt, the third, the other?’ (Quran 53:19-20) Satan cast upon his tongue, because of what he had pondered in himself and longed to bring to his people, ‘These are the high-flying cranes and their intercession is to be hoped for.’
When Quraysh heard that, they rejoiced. What he had said about their gods pleased and delighted them, and they gave ear to him. The Believers trusted in their prophet with respect to what he brought them from their Lord: they did not suspect any slip, delusion or error. When he came to the prostration and finished the chapter, he prostrated and the Muslims followed their prophet in it, having faith in what he brought them and obeying his command. Those mushrikūn of Quraysh and others who were in the mosque also prostrated on account of what they had heard him say about their gods. In the whole mosque there was no believer or kāfir who did not prostrate. Only al-Walīd bin al-Mughīra, who was an aged shaykh and could not make prostration, scooped up in his hand some of the soil from the valley of Mecca [and pressed it to his forehead]. Then everybody dispersed from the mosque.
Quraysh went out and were delighted by what they had heard of the way in which he spoke of their gods. They were saying, ‘Muhammad has referred to our gods most favourably. In what he has recited he said that they are “high-flying cranes whose intercession is to be hoped for”.
Those followers of the Prophet who had emigrated to the land of Abyssinia heard about the affair of the prostration, and it was reported to them that Quraysh had accepted Islam. Some men among them decided to return while others remained behind.
Gabriel came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Muhammad, what have you done! You have recited to the people something which I have not brought you from God, and you have spoken what He did not say to you.’ . . . “
3. [Quran 22:52] Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you, but; when he did recite the revelation or narrated or spoke, Shaitan (Satan) threw (some falsehood) in it. But Allah abolishes that which Shaitan (Satan) throws in. Then Allah establishes His Revelations. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise:
COMMENT: The funny thing on this verse is that after Satan was able to put his word into Muhammad’s mouth across Allah’s protection, Allah still claimed shamelessly that he is the all-knower and the all-wise. Likewise, Allah said They abolish the Satanic verses yet they are still in Quran. And how can Allah abolish the Satanic verses spoken by Muhammad which were heard by many?
D.) Allah Will Marry Qualified Muslims To Dwellers Of Hell
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39]
“Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of Allah said, ‘Everyone that Allah admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”
COMMENT: The dwellers of Allah’s Jannah can marry and have sex with the dwellers of Hell. This means that Satan and Allah have close relationship, and that Hell and Jannah are sister places
E.) Allah Is The Best Of Deceivers The Same Title Of Satan Described In The Bible
[Quran 3:54] But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)
[Revelation 12:9] And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Watch: One of the names of Allah is “the Most Proud One” which is the description of Satan in the bible
F.) Muhammad Ran Away From Allah Who Possessed A Woman
[Sunan Al Daraqutni Volume 1, page 739]
Narrated by Abdullah Ibn Malik: And I saw a woman possessed by the devil, and the Apostle of Allah (peace and blessing upon him) came to cast out this, and he asked the woman, “who are you?” and she answered, “I am Allah” and he was scared to flee from the woman.
G.) The Lord Of Muhammad’ Is Satan
[Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475]
Once Allah’s Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, “O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!” On that Allah revealed: ‘By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.’ (Quran 93.1-3)
H.) Allah Decreed That All Muslims Will Go To Hell
1.) ALLAH WAS WORSHIPED BY PAGANS LONG TIME BEFORE MUHAMMAD. ALLAH WAS BELIEVED TO HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS NAMELY, AL-LAT, AL-UZZA, AND MANAT. MUHAMMAD ALSO PROSTRATED TO THESE THREE GODDESSES (QURAN 53:19-20).
[Excerpt from Wikipedia, Nabataean Religion]
2.) RAMADAN IS A REPLACEMENT OF “ASHURA”, A PAGAN FASTING OBSERVANCE IN PRE-ISLAMIC TIME. THE PAGANS, MUHAMMAD, AND THE EARLY MUSLIMS OBSERVED “ASHURA” TOGETHER.
[Sahih Al-Bukhari 1893]
Narrated `Aisha: (The tribe of) Quraish used to fast on the day of Ashura’ in the Pre-Islamic period, and then Allah’s Apostle ordered (Muslims) to fast on it till the fasting in the month of Ramadan was prescribed; whereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said, “He who wants to fast (on ‘Ashura’) may fast, and he who does not want to fast may not fast.”
[Sahih Al-Bukhari 1892]
Narrated Ibn `Umar: The Prophet (ﷺ) observed the fast on the 10th of Muharram (‘Ashura), and ordered (Muslims) to fast on that day, but when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, the fasting of the ‘Ashura’ was abandoned. `Abdullah did not use to fast on that day unless it coincided with his routine fasting by chance.
[Sahih Bukhari Vol. 5, Bk. 58, No. 172]
‘Ashura’ (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.
3.) THE MUSLIMS SELECTED A STONE TO WORSHIP AND PERFORMED TAWAF (CIRCUMAMBULATION) AROUND IT.
[Sahih Al-Bukhari 4376 & 4377]
Narrated Abu Raja Al-Utaridi:
We used to worship stones, and when we found a better stone than the first one, we would throw the first one and take the latter, but if we could not get a stone then we would collect some earth (i.e. soil) and then bring a sheep and milk that sheep over it, and perform the Tawaf around it. When the month of Rajab came, we used (to stop the military actions), calling this month the iron remover, for we used to remove and throw away the iron parts of every spear and arrow in the month of Rajab. Abu Raja’ added: When the Prophet (ﷺ) sent with (Allah’s) Message, I was a boy working as a shepherd of my family camels. When we heard the news about the appearance of the Prophet, we ran to the fire, i.e. to Musailima al-Kadhdhab.
4.) MUHAMMAD KISSED THE BLACK STONE AND PROUDLY CIRCUMAMBULATED THE KAABAH TOGETHER WITH THE PAGANS
[Sahih Muslim 1218 d]
Jabir b. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that when Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) proceeded to Mecca, he came to it (the Black Stone). he kissed it. and moved to his right. and moved quickly in three circuits, and walked in four circuits.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 1889]
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) wore the mantle under his right armpit with the end over his left shoulder, and touched the corner (Black Stone), then uttered “Allah is most great” and walked proudly in three circuits of circumambulation. When they (the Companions) reached the Yamani corner, and disappeared from the eyes of the Quraysh, they walked as usual; When they appeared before them, they walked proudly with rapid strides. Thereupon the Quraysh said: They look to be the deer (that are jumping). Ibn Abbas said: Hence this became the sunnah (model behaviour of the Prophet).
5.) THE PAGANS CIRCUMAMBULATED THE KAABA NAKED THE SAME WITH THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING TODAY
[Sahih Muslim 1219 b]
Hisham narrated on the authority of his father that the Arabs with the exception of Hums who were Quraish, and their descendants, circumambulated the House naked. They kept circumambulating In this state of nudity unless the Hums supplied to them the clothes. The male provided (clothes) to the male and the female provided clothes to the female. And the Hums did not get out of Muzdalifa, whereas the people (other than the Quraish) went to ‘Arafat.
6.) THE BLACK STONE WAS A PAGAN IDOL, IT’S ONE OF THE 360 IDOLS IN KAABA WHICH WERE WORSHIPED BY THE PAGANS AND MUHAMMAD.
[Excerpt from Wikipedia, Black Stone]
7.) THE MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THE STONE THEY WORSHIP COULD SUCK THEIR SINS, HENCE IT BECAME BLACK.
[At-Tirmidhi, Sunan, hadith no. 959. This hadith is classified as hasan by At-Tirmidhi and as Sahih by Al-Hakim (1/664), and Adh-Dhahabi agreed with him]
Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “Touching them both (the Black Stone and Ar-Rukn Al-Yamani) is an expiation for one’s sins.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 877, Book 9, Hadith 70]
Ibn Abbas narrated that: The Messenger of Allah said: “The Black Stone descended from the Paradise, and it was more white than milk, then it was blackened by the sins of the children of Adam.”
8.) THE MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THE BLACK STONE WILL WITNESS ON THE JUDGMENT DAY. IT WILL BE GIVEN TWO EYES TO SEE AND TONGUE TO TALK.
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Hajj Rituals, Hadith 2944]
It was narrated that Sa’eed bin Jubair said:
I heard Ibn ‘Abbas say: The Messenger of Allah said: “This Stone will be brought on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be given two eyes with which to see, and a tongue with which to speak, and it will bear witness for those who touched it in sincerity.”
- [Genesis 1:7] So God made the expanse and separated the waters beneath it from the waters above. And it was so.
- [Genesis 1:9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
- [Genesis 1:14-19] And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good
- [Isaiah 40:12] Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
- [Isaiah 40:15] Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he takes up the isles as fine dust.
- [Isaiah 40:22] God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him! He spreads out the heavens like a curtain and makes his tent from them.
- [Isaiah 42:5] The LORD God created the heavens and stretched them out. He shaped the earth and all that comes from it. He gave life to the people who are on it and breath to those who walk on it. This is what the LORD God says:
- [Isaiah 44:24] Thus says the LORD, your redeemer, and he that formed you from the womb, I am the LORD that makes all things; that stretches forth the heavens alone; that spreads abroad the earth by myself;
- [Isaiah 45:12] I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
- [Isaiah 42:5] Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
- [Isaiah 48:13] “Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together
- [Job 26:7] He stretched out the north over the empty place, and hanged the earth upon nothing.
- [Job 26:10] “He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters. At the boundary of light and darkness.
- [Job 28:24-25] For he looks to the ends of the earth, and sees under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the wind; and he apportions the waters by measure.
- [Job 38:8-9] Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it broke forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? When I made the clouds its garment, and thick darkness its swaddling band,
- [Proverbs 8:29] When He set for the sea its boundary So that the water would not transgress His command, When He marked out the foundations of the earth;
- [Proverbs 30:4] Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son’s name? Surely you know!
- [Jeremiah 5:22] Do you not fear Me?’ declares the LORD. ‘Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.
- [Jeremiah 10:12] It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
- [Jeremiah 33:22] As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the descendants of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.
- [Jeremiah 33:25] “Thus says the Lord: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth
- [Jeremiah 31:35] Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The Lord of hosts is His name)
- [Psalm 8:3] When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained
- [Psalm 19:4-6] . . . In the heavens He has pitched a tent for the sun, like a bridegroom emerging from his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and runs its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
- [Psalm 40:26] Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.
- [Psalm 104:6] You covered it with the deep as with a garment; The waters were standing above the mountains.
- [Psalm 104:19-20] He appointed the moon for seasons; The sun knows its going down. You make darkness, and it is night, In which all the beasts of the forest creep about
- [Psalm 104:30] You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; and you renew the face of the earth.
- [Psalm 136:7-9] To Him who made great lights, For His mercy endures forever; The sun to rule by day, For His mercy endures forever; The moon and stars to rule by night, For His mercy endures forever
- [Psalm 147:4] He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name.
- [Isaiah 66:1] Thus says the LORD, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?
- [Proverbs 8:27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he drew a circle upon the face of the depth
- [John 1:3] Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.
- [2 Peter 3:5] For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God,
- [Hebrews 1:2] In these last days he has spoken to us through his Son. God made his Son responsible for everything. His Son is the one through whom God made the universe.
- [Hebrews 1:3] The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
- [Colossians 1:16] For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
- [Colossians 1:15-17] The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
- [1 Corinthians 8:6] yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.
- [Deuteronomy 29:4] Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a mind to understand, eyes to see, or ears to hear.
- [Proverbs 28:5] Evil people do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD comprehend fully.
- [Psalm 81:12] So I gave them up to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.
- [Psalm 92:6] A senseless man does not know, and a fool does not understand,
- [Isaiah 6:9] And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not
- [Isaiah 29:10] For the LORD has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep; He has shut your eyes, O prophets, and covered your heads, O seers.
- [Isaiah 29:14] Therefore I will again confound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish, and the intelligence of the intelligent will be hidden.
- [Isaiah 43:8] Bring out a people who have eyes but are blind, and who have ears but are deaf.
- [Isaiah 44:18] They cannot comprehend or understand, for He has shut their eyes so they cannot see, and closed their minds so they cannot understand.
- [Jeremiah 5:21] Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.
- [Ezekiel 12:2] “Son of man, you are living in a rebellious house. They have eyes to see but do not see, and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious house.
- [Matthew 13:14] In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
- [Matthew 13:15] For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’
- [Mark 4:12] so that, ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.'”
- [Luke 8:10] He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, ‘Though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’
- [John 8:47] Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
- [John 12:40] “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.”
- [Acts 28:26] Go to this people and say, “You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”
- [1 Corinthians 4:4] The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
- [Romans 11:8] as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see, and ears that could not hear, to this very day.”
Allah is a sexual type of god according to Islamic Scriptures, to prove;
1.) MUHAMMAD SAW THE UNCIRCUMCISED PENIS OF ALLAH
[Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 531 & 532] Narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas
I heard Allah’s Apostle while he was delivering a sermon on a pulpit, saying, “You will meet Allah barefooted, naked, and uncircumcised.”
2.) ALLAH HAS FULL-BREASTED VIRGIN ANGELS/HOURIS CLOSELY GUARDED IN HIS PAVILIONS
[Quran 55:70-74] Wherein (are found) the good and beautiful – Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? – Fair ones, close-guarded in pavilions – Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched
[Quran 78:33] and full-breasted women of equal age
COMMENT: What Allah is doing to his sex slaves?
3.) ALLAH SAYS HE CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE HE HAS NO WIFE
[Quran 6:101] He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.
COMMENT: Therefore, if Allah has a wife he could have children
4.) ALLAH SAID, HE CAN HAVE SEXUAL DIVERSION WITH WOMEN AND ANGELS/HOURIS IF HE WANTS TO
[Quran 21:17] Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).
Had We desired to find some diversion, that which provides diversion, in the way of a partner or a child, We would have found it with Ourselves, from among the beautiful-eyed houris or angels, were We to do [so]. But We did not do so, thus We never desired it.
Ibn Abbas commentary:
. . if We wished to have a wife; and it is also said that this means: if We wished to have children, (We could have found it in Our presence) from Us from among the maidens of Paradise (if We ever did) and We will never do this.
5.) ALLAH SAID THROUGH PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT THE VAGINAS IN HIS PARADISE ARE UTTERLY DELICIOUS
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39]
“Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”
[Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 351]
Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
COMMENT: Allah finds the vaginas in his paradise utterly delicious, this indicates that he had sexed with his sex slaves
The Catholic Church is the only Church of the world that can trace their root to Peter (originally named “Simon”). Jesus called Simon as “petros”, Greek word for “rock” because He made him the foundation of His Church. Jesus assured Peter that the gates of hell cannot overcome this Church. Peter was one of the disciples of Jesus whom He personally selected to take care of His flock;
[Matthew 16:18] And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
[John 21:16] Jesus asked him again, a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter answered him, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus told him, “Take care of my sheep”
In other word, Jesus installed Peter as the leader of His Church, below is the long list of the popes from Peter down to Francis proving that the Roman Catholic Church is the true Church.
- Peter (32-67)
- Linus (67-76)
- Anacletus (Cletus) (76-88)
- Clement I (88-97)
- Evaristus (97-105)
- Alexander I (105-115)
- Sixtus I (115-125) Also called Xystus I
- Telesphorus (125-136)
- Hyginus (136-140)
- Pius I (140-155)
- Anicetus (155-166)
- Soter (166-175)
- Eleutherius (175-189)
- Victor I (189-199)
- Zephyrinus (199-217)
- Callistus I (217-22)
- Urban I (222-30)
- Pontain (230-35)
- Anterus (235-36)
- Fabian (236-50)
- Cornelius (251-53)
- Lucius I (253-54)
- Stephen I (254-257)
- Sixtus II (257-258)
- Dionysius (260-268)
- Felix I (269-274)
- Eutychian (275-283)
- Caius (283-296) Also called Gaius
- Marcellinus (296-304)
- Marcellus I (308-309)
- Eusebius (309 or 310)
- Miltiades (311-14)
- Sylvester I (314-35)
- Marcus (336)
- Julius I (337-52)
- Liberius (352-66)
- Damasus I (366-84)
- Siricius (384-99)
- Anastasius I (399-401)
- Innocent I (401-17)
- Zosimus (417-18)
- Boniface I (418-22)
- Celestine I (422-32)
- Sixtus III (432-40)
- Leo I (the Great) (440-61)
- Hilarius (461-68)
- Simplicius (468-83)
- Felix III (II) (483-92)
- Gelasius I (492-96)
- Anastasius II (496-98)
- Symmachus (498-514)
- Hormisdas (514-23)
- John I (523-26)
- Felix IV (III) (526-30)
- Boniface II (530-32)
- John II (533-35)
- Agapetus I (535-36)
- Silverius (536-37)
- Vigilius (537-55)
- Pelagius I (556-61)
- John III (561-74)
- Benedict I (575-79)
- Pelagius II (579-90)
- Gregory I (the Great) (590-604)
- Sabinian (604-606)
- Boniface III (607)
- Boniface IV (608-15)
- Deusdedit (Adeodatus I) (615-18)
- Boniface V (619-25)
- Honorius I (625-38)
- Severinus (640)
- John IV (640-42)
- Theodore I (642-49)
- Martin I (649-55)
- Eugene I (655-57)
- Vitalian (657-72)
- Adeodatus (II) (672-76)
- Donus (676-78)
- Agatho (678-81)
- Leo II (682-83)
- Benedict II (684-85)
- John V (685-86)
- Conon (686-87)
- Sergius I (687-701)
- John VI (701-05)
- John VII (705-07)
- Sisinnius (708)
- Constantine (708-15)
- Gregory II (715-31)
- Gregory III (731-41)
- Zachary (741-52)
- Stephen II (III) (752-57)
- Paul I (757-67)
- Stephen III (IV) (767-72)
- Adrian I (772-95)
- Leo III (795-816)
- Stephen IV (V) (816-17)
- Paschal I (817-24)
- Eugene II (824-27)
- Valentine (827)
- Gregory IV (827-44)
- Sergius II (844-47)
- Leo IV (847-55)
- Benedict III (855-58)
- Nicholas I (the Great) (858-67)
- Adrian II (867-72)
- John VIII (872-82)
- Marinus I (882-84)
- Adrian III (884-85)
- Stephen V (VI) (885-91)
- Formosus (891-96)
- Boniface VI (896)
- Stephen VI (VII) (896-97)
- Romanus (897)
- Theodore II (897)
- John IX (898-900)
- Benedict IV (900-03)
- Leo V (903)
- Sergius III (904-11)
- Anastasius III (911-13)
- Lando (913-14)
- John X (914-28)
- Leo VI (928)
- Stephen VIII (929-31)
- John XI (931-35)
- Leo VII (936-39)
- Stephen IX (939-42)
- Marinus II (942-46)
- Agapetus II (946-55)
- John XII (955-63)
- Leo VIII (963-64)
- Benedict V (964)
- John XIII (965-72)
- Benedict VI (973-74)
- Benedict VII (974-83)
- John XV (985-96)
- Gregory V (996-99)
- John XVII (1003)
- John XVIII (1003-09)
- Sergius IV (1009-12)
- Benedict VIII (1012-24)
- John XIX (1024-32)
- Benedict IX (1032-45)
- Sylvester III (1045)
- Benedict IX (1045)
- Gregory VI (1045-46)
- Clement II (1046-47)
- Benedict IX (1047-48)
- Damasus II (1048)
- Leo IX (1049-54)
- Victor II (1055-57)
- Stephen X (1057-58)
- Nicholas II (1058-61)
- Alexander II (1061-73)
- Gregory VII (1073-85)
- Blessed Victor III (1086-87)
- Blessed Urban II (1088-99)
- Paschal II (1099-1118)
- Gelasius II (1118-19)
- Callistus II (1119-24)
- Honorius II (1124-30)
- Innocent II (1130-43)
- Celestine II (1143-44)
- Lucius II (1144-45)
- Blessed Eugene III (1145-53)
- Anastasius IV (1153-54)
- Adrian IV (1154-59)
- Alexander III (1159-81)
- Lucius III (1181-85)
- Urban III (1185-87)
- Gregory VIII (1187)
- Clement III (1187-91)
- Celestine III (1191-98)
- Innocent III (1198-1216)
- Honorius III (1216-27)
- Gregory IX (1227-41)
- Celestine IV (1241)
- Innocent IV (1243-54)
- Alexander IV (1254-61)
- Urban IV (1261-64)
- Clement IV (1265-68)
- Blessed Gregory X (1271-76)
- Blessed Innocent V (1276)
- Adrian V (1276)
- John XXI (1276-77)
- Nicholas III (1277-80)
- Martin IV (1281-85)
- Honorius IV (1285-87)
- Nicholas IV (1288-92)
- Celestine V (1294)
- Boniface VIII (1294-1303)
- Blessed Benedict XI (1303-04)
- Clement V (1305-14)
- John XXII (1316-34)
- Benedict XII (1334-42)
- Clement VI (1342-52)
- Innocent VI (1352-62)
- Blessed Urban V (1362-70)
- Gregory XI (1370-78)
- Urban VI (1378-89)
- Boniface IX (1389-1404)
- Innocent VII (1404-06)
- Gregory XII (1406-15)
- Martin V (1417-31)
- Eugene IV (1431-47)
- Nicholas V (1447-55)
- Callistus III (1455-58)
- Pius II (1458-64)
- Paul II (1464-71)
- Sixtus IV (1471-84)
- Innocent VIII (1484-92)
- Alexander VI (1492-1503)
- Pius III (1503)
- Julius II (1503-13)
- Leo X (1513-21)
- Adrian VI (1522-23)
- Clement VII (1523-34)
- Paul III (1534-49)
- Julius III (1550-55)
- Marcellus II (1555)
- Paul IV (1555-59)
- Pius IV (1559-65)
- Pius V (1566-72)
- Gregory XIII (1572-85)
- Sixtus V (1585-90)
- Urban VII (1590)
- Gregory XIV (1590-91)
- Innocent IX (1591)
- Clement VIII (1592-1605)
- Leo XI (1605)
- Paul V (1605-21)
- Gregory XV (1621-23)
- Urban VIII (1623-44)
- Innocent X (1644-55)
- Alexander VII (1655-67)
- Clement IX (1667-69)
- Clement X (1670-76)
- Blessed Innocent XI (1676-89)
- Alexander VIII (1689-91)
- Innocent XII (1691-1700)
- Clement XI (1700-21)
- Innocent XIII (1721-24)
- Benedict XIII (1724-30)
- Clement XII (1730-40)
- Benedict XIV (1740-58)
- Clement XIII (1758-69)
- Clement XIV (1769-74)
- Pius VI (1775-99)
- Pius VII (1800-23)
- Leo XII (1823-29)
- Pius VIII (1829-30)
- Gregory XVI (1831-46)
- Blessed Pius IX (1846-78)
- Leo XIII (1878-1903)
- Pius X (1903-14)
- Benedict XV (1914-22)
- Pius XI (1922-39)
- Pius XII (1939-58)
- John XXIII (1958-63)
- Paul VI (1963-78)
- John Paul I (1978)
- John Paul II (1978-2005)
- Benedict XVI (2005-2013)
- Francis (2013—)
1.) [Quran 3:151] We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
COMMENT: This verse inspires terrorism, no wonder Islam is the favorite religion of terrorists, looters, beheaders, and rapists. Allah calls Christians wrongdoers, I wonder how he defines the word ‘wrongdoing’ for all types of wickedness (such as fornication, rape, killings, beheading and cutting off limbs, enslaving, child sex, grabbing others wealth, beating wives, telling lies, etc.) are taught and sanctioned by him. Indeed, there’s no other wrongdoings in the world greater than Islamic brutality and immorality.
2.) [Quran 3:56] “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with TERRIBLE agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
3.) [Quran 8:12] “I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”
4.) [Quran 8:59-60] And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape. And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to FRIGHTEN thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah’s way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
COMMENT: . . . to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them . . . Koran and Hadiths alike repeatedly urge terrorism. How come Muslim leaders keep telling us that they condemn terrorism? Aside from doing whatever to Kafirs, Muslims will also be assured of Allah’s paradise at the same time.
5.) [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220]
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with TERROR (cast in the hearts of the enemy), I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
COMMENT: Muhammad boasted that he became victorious through his terrorism tactic. This hadith confirms the Koranic verse [8:12]. This also confirms that terrorism is fundamental in Islam and employs this tactic to extend their dominion.
6.) [Tabari 17:187] “‘By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, TERRIFYING the roads, and seizing properties.’ And they returned to their former religion.”
COMMENT: This Hadith reports the words of a group of Jews and Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the non-stop violence and looting activities in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to their previous religion was that they were beheaded and their women and children were enslaved by caliph Ali. This Hadith also proves that killing and abuse are endemic to Islam.
7.) [Ishaq 322] Allah said, ‘Do not turn away from Muhammad when he is speaking to you. Do not contradict his orders. And do not be a hypocrite, one who pretends to be obedient to him and then disobeys him. Those who do so will receive My vengeance. You must respond to the Apostle when he summons you to war. . . I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who reject Me. So strike off their heads and cut off their fingers. All who oppose Me and My Prophet shall be punished severely.
COMMENT: This Hadith tells us the obvious favoritism of Allah towards Muhammad. Noticing that many of his converts did not want to wage war, Muhammad supposedly had received another revelation from Allah commanding his believers not to disobey his favorite prophet, or else they will suffer dismemberment of their bodies. This how barbaric is Allah to the Muslims, and yet he claims that he is the most merciful being.
8.) [Ishaq 326] If you come upon them, deal them so forcibly as to TERRIFY those who would follow them that they may be warned. Make a severe example by TERRORIZING Allah’s enemies.
COMMENT: This hadith confirms the Koranic verses commanding to terrorize the disbelievers. Technically, Muslims are terrorists and murderers because if they do not terrorize and kill Kafirs, they can’t be a Muslim, instead hypocrites. Allah will punish also the hypocrites severely.
ALSO READ: Kidnap For Ransom Is Endemic To Islam
Most Muslims deny and argue that their prophet did not die from poison, but there are lots of evidence testifying that Muhammad really died from a disgraceful manner. A Jewish woman, one of Muhammad’s victims, made the bravest decision in her life. She cunningly poisoned Muhammad to test whether he is a prophet or just a king of a group of criminals. If Muhammad would die, then he’s a fake prophet. The following are tons of Hadiths proving that Muhammad had eaten a bit of the poisoned roasted goat given to him by a Jewish woman, which led to his death eventually.
1.) [Sahih al-Bukhari 4428]
Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”
2.) [Sahih al-Bukhari 4430]
Narrated Ibn Abbas: ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so ‘AbdurRahman bin ‘Auf said to ‘Umar, “We have sons similar to him.” ‘Umar replied, “(I respect him) because of his status that you know.” ‘Umar then asked Ibn ‘Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:– “When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca . . .” (110.1) Ibn ‘Abbas replied, “That indicated the death of Allah’s Apostle which Allah informed him of.” ‘Umar said, “I do not understand of it except what you understand.” Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”
3. [Sahih Muslim 26:5430]:
Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah’s Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion’s of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah’s Messenger.
4.) [Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3135]
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest. Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace be upon him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace be upon him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands. Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
5.) [Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495]
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: Ibn Shihab said: Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him.
The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her.
He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.
6.) [Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4497]
Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would accept a present, but would not accept alms (sadaqah). And Wahb bin Baqiyyah narrated to us, elsewhere, from Khalid, from Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
7.) [Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4499]:
Narrated Ibn Ka’b b. Malik: On the authority of his father: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (ﷺ) during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta. . .
8.) [Sunan Abi Dawud 4512]
Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would accept a present, but would not accept alms (sadaqah). And Wahb bin Baqiyyah narrated to us, elsewhere, from Khalid, from Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah).
This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara’ ibn Ma’rur al-Ansari died.
So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
9.) [Sunan Abi Dawood 4513]
Narrated Ibn Ka’b b. Malik: On the authority of his father: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet ﷺ during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Messenger of Allah ﷺ? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet ﷺ said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta. . .
10.) [Ibn Ishaq, p. 516]
When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’ Then he called for the woman and she confessed, and when he asked her what had induced her to do this she answered: ‘You know what you have done to my people. I said to myself, If he is a king I shall ease myself of him and if he is a prophet he will be informed (of what I have done).’ So the apostle let her off. Bishr died from what he had eaten.
11.) [Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, pp. 124-125]
When the Messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the Messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep, too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the Messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bars’ b. Ma’rur, who, like the Messenger of God, took some of it, Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the Messenger of God spat it out, saying, “This bone informs me that it has been poisoned .” Then he summoned the woman, and she confessed. He asked, “What led you to do this?” She said: “How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, `If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him.” The Prophet forgave her. Bishr b. al-Bars’ died of the food he had eaten. According to Ibn Humayd-Salamah-Muhammad b. Ishaq- Marwan b. ‘Uthman b. Abi Said b. al-Mu’alla,513 who said: The Messenger of God said during the illness from which he died-the mother of Bishr b. al-Bara’ had come in to visit him-“Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar.” The Muslims believed that in addition to the honor of prophethood that God had granted him the Messenger of God died a martyr.
12.) [Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, p. 249]
The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: “I am poisoned.” He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, “Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!” They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, “What induced you to do what you have done?” She replied, “I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death.
13.) [Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, p. 250]
Verily a woman of the Jews of Khaibar presented poisoned (meat of) goat to the apostle of Allah. The he recognized that it was poisoned, so he sent for her and asked her, “What induced you to do what you have done?” She replied, “I thought if you are a prophet, Allah will inform you, and if you are a pretender, I shall relieve people of you. When the apostle of Allah felt sick, he got himself “cupped”.
14.) [Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, pp. 251-252]:
When the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, conquered Khaybar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith, the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired: Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad? They said: The foreleg. Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. The Jews discussed about poisons and became united on one poison. She poisoned the she-goat putting more poison on the forelegs, and shoulder. When the sun had set and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, returned after leading the people in Maghrib (sun-set) prayers, she sat by his feet. He asked her about her. She said: O Abu al-Qasim! Here is a present which I wish to offer to you. The Prophet, may Allah bless him, ordered it to be taken. It was served to him and to his Companions who were present and among those who were present was Bishr Ibn al-Bara Ibn Ma’rur. Then the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said: Come closer and have night meal. The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr Ibn al-Bara took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said: Hold back your hands! Because this foreleg; and according to another version, the shoulder of the goat, has informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said: By Him Who hath made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth, I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong. Bishr did not rise from his seat but his color changed to that of taylsan (a green cloth). For a year the pain did not permit him to change his sides but with the help of others and then he expired. According to another version, he died before leaving his seat. He (Ibn Sa’d) said: A peace of it was dropped before a dog who ate it and died (instantaneously) without being able to move its foreleg. The Apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab Bint al-Harith and said to her: What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle, and my husband, so I said to myself. If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said: If you are a king we will get rid of you. The Jewess returned as she had come. He (Ibn Sa’d) said: The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, handed her over to the heirs of Bishr Ibn al-Bara who put her to death.
15.) [Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, p. 252]
The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say: I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaybar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein which is a vein in the back
16.) [Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, p. 294]
Umm Bishr [the mother of the Muslim man who also died eating poison], came to the prophet during his illness and said, “O apostle of Allah! I never saw fever like it in any one.” The prophet said to her, “Our trial is double and so our reward [in heaven], is double. What do the people say about it [his illness]?” She said, “They say it is pleurisy.” Thereupon the apostle said, “Allah will not like to make His apostle suffer from it (pleurisy) because it indicates the possession of Satan, but (my disease is the result of) the morsel that I had taken along your son. It has cut my jugular vein.”
Allah must have used the Jewish woman as instrument to kill Muhammad for They said They will kill Muhammad by cutting off his aorta if he forged a false statement concerning Them.
[Quran 69:44-46] Mushin Khan
And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta),
[Musnad Ahmad 107]
“. . . This is the Revelation sent down from the Lord of the ‘Alameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists). And if he (Muhammad ﷺ) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah). We surely would have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And then We certainly would have cut off his life artery (aorta), . . .”
- [Genesis 20:7] Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet; he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her, be aware that you will surely die–you and all who belong to you.”
- [Genesis 20:17] Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech and his wife and his maidservants, so that they could again bear children–
- [Job 42:7-8] After the LORD had spoken these words to Job, He said to Eliphaz the Temanite, “My wrath is kindled against you and your two friends. For you have not spoken about Me accurately, as My servant Job has. So now, take seven bulls and seven rams, go to My servant Job, and sacrifice a burnt offering for yourselves. Then My servant Job will pray for you, for I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly. For you have not spoken accurately about Me, as My servant Job has.”
- [2 Chronicles 30:20] And the LORD hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.
- [1 Kings 13:6] Then the king responded to the man of God, “Intercede with the LORD your God and pray that my hand may be restored.” So the man of God interceded with the LORD, and the king’s hand was restored to him as it was before.
- [Isaiah 59:16] And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him.
- [Jeremiah 15:1] Then the LORD said to me, “Even though Moses and Samuel were to stand before Me, My heart would not be with this people; send them away from My presence and let them go!
- [Jeremiah 42:2] Jeremiah the prophet and said, “May our petition come before you; pray to the LORD your God on behalf of this entire remnant. For few of us remain of the many, as you can see with your own eyes.
- [Ezekiel 22:30] “I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one.
- [Matthew 5:44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- [Matthew 18:19] Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
- [Luke 6:28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
- [Luke 23:34] Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.
- [John 9:31] We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him and does His will.
- [Acts 7:60] Falling on his knees, he cried out in a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
- [Acts 8:24] Then Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me, so that nothing you have said may happen to me.”
- [Acts 19:18] Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed what they had done.
- [1 Timothy 2:1] First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for everyone
- [Hebrews 13:18] Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.
- [Hebrews 9:15] For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance–now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
- [James 5:16] Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power to prevail.
- [Numbers 5:7] and must confess the sin he has committed. He must pay full compensation, add a fifth to its value, and give all this to the one he has wronged
- [Leviticus 5:5] If someone incurs guilt in one of these ways, he must confess the sin he has committed,
- [Leviticus 16:21] “Then Aaron shall lay both of his hands on the head of the live goat, and confess over it all the iniquities of the sons of Israel and all their transgressions in regard to all their sins; and he shall lay them on the head of the goat and send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a man who stands in readiness.
- [Leviticus 26:40] ‘If they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their forefathers, in their unfaithfulness which they committed against Me, and also in their acting with hostility against Me—
- [Nehemiah 9:2] And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.
- [Psalm 32:5] I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD”; And You forgave the guilt of my sin.
- [Psalm 38:18] For I confess my iniquity; I am full of anxiety because of my sin.
- [Proverbs 28:13] Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.
- [Nehemiah 9:2] And the seed of the children of Israel separated themselves from every stranger: and they stood, and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.
- [Jeremiah 3:13] But yet acknowledge thy iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God: and thou hast scattered thy ways to strangers under every green tree, and hast not heard my voice, saith the Lord.
- [Jeremiah 14:20] We acknowledge our wickedness, O LORD, the guilt of our fathers; indeed, we have sinned against You.
- [Joshua 7:19] And Joshua said unto Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession unto him; and tell me now what thou hast done; hide it not from me.
- [Hosea 5:15] Then I will return to My place until they admit their guilt and seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”
- [Ezra 10:11] Now make confession to the Lord, the God of your fathers, and do his will
- [Matthew 3:6] And they were being baptized by him in the Jordan River, as they confessed their sins.
- [Matthew 16:19] I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
- [Matthew 18:18] Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
- [Mark 1:4-5] John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. People went out to him from all of Jerusalem and the countryside of Judea. Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.
- [John 20:23] If you forgive anyone’s sins, they are forgiven. If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
- [Acts 19:18] Many of those who believed now came and openly confessed what they had done.
- [Romans 10:9-11] . . . For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture says, Whosoever believes on him shall not be ashamed.
- [Philippians 2:11] and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- [1 Timothy 6:12] Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
- [1 John 1:9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- [James 5:16] Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.
Since the name ‘Muhammad’ is nowhere in the Bible, the Muslims desperately quote some verses in the Bible as references of their prophet. One of them is the verse below;
[Deuteronomy 18:18] “I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren or countrymen, like unto you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him”.
COMMENT: In this verse, God said to Moses that He will raise a prophet from among his brethren (Israelites), Muhammad is not an Israelite so he could not qualify this. This promised prophet will be like Moses in the sense that God put His words into his mouth, and made him as His speaker to Pharaoh to liberate the Israelites. Muhammad was not a speaker of God and did not liberate people, on the contrary, he owned slaves. This promised prophet fits Jesus because He had arisen from Israel’s bloodline and a God’s speaker to His people. Kindly read;
[Luke 7:16] Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people!”
[John 12:49] “For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak”
COMMENT: [Luke 7:16] tells the reaction of the people after witnessing Jesus who raised a dead young man. They referred Jesus as a raised prophet and visiting God. And in [John 12:49], Jesus tells us that the Father instructed him on what to say and what to speak, therefore He’s a God’s speaker.
If we read further, verses 20 to 22 in Deuteronomy 18, we can find these verses;
[Deuteronomy 18:20] “But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.”
[Deuteronomy 18:21-22] You may say in your heart, ‘How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’. “When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken.
COMMENT: Muhammad clearly spoke in the name of other gods (Al-lat, Manat, and Al-Uzza (Koran 53:19-20). And also he spoke false testimonies in the name of God. Therefore, Muhammad is a fake prophet and should die.
To better understand who is this predicted prophet, let us read Deuteronomy chapter 18, from verse 15 to 20;
15“The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.
16“This is according to all that you asked of the LORD your God in Horeb on the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, let me not see this great fire anymore, or I will die.’
17“The LORD said to me, ‘They have spoken well.
18‘I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.
19‘It shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him.
20‘But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’.
COMMENT: In verse 16, God gives reason why He will raise a prophet, it is because the Israelites were afraid of Him in the form of fire and afraid of His thunderous voice. This is one of the reasons why God took a human form in the person of Jesus so that He could live with His people and they would no longer be afraid of Him, as well as, He could convey his message well to His people.
Ahmed Deedat (who advocated this claim) diverted the meaning of Brethren as Jews intended to connect Muhammad to Israelites. But take note that these brethren were descendants of Jacob (or Israel) who went into Egypt, and when they became numerous, Moses brought them to Canaan (the promise land and later called Israel) _these are chosen people of God. God isolated Jacob from other descendants of Abraham. The people we called Jews that live in Israel are descendants of Jacob. Israel is the name given by God to Jacob. Muhammad cannot be this prophet because he’s a descendant of Ishmael (one of the sons of Abraham) the progenitor of Arab, Muhammad is an Arab. Likewise, Muhammad’s word is not from God for his words were stupid and superstitious (read Hadiths), he even had uttered a Satanic verses (Qur’an 53:19-20). Moreover, Muhammad raped, tortured, and slaughtered many Jews, a sign that he was not born to save the Jews but rather to destroy them. Deedat had luxury in telling lies to his Muslim audience because he knows Muslims are not familiar about the Scriptures. Who is the false prophet? It is He who speaks the name of other gods. Muhammad clearly spoke the name of other gods [Quran 53:19-20].
Genesis 17:20-21 also expose the falsehood of Muhammad;
20And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
21But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear unto you at this set time in the next year.
COMMENT: (Genesis 17:21) tells us that the covenant of God shall be established only with Isaac, and not with Ishmael. Muhammad descended from Ishmael blood line, so he could not become a prophet.
Furthermore, the Quran itself debunks the prophethood claim of Muhammad for it says the prophets and scriptures come from Isaac and Jacob (Israel), and not from Ishmael, the ancestor of Muhammad.
[Quran 29:27] And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.
Jesus bore the iniquities of mankind, therefore he took the pain and suffering resulted from the punishment accorded to us (mankind). He is presenting himself to God as sinful mankind who is punished on a cross because of our sins. Prophet Isaiah foretold about the suffering Messiah, to quote;
[Isaiah 53:4-6] “Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all”
[Isaiah 53:12] “Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he poured out his soul to death and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and makes intercession for the transgressors”
COMMENT: The above verses foretell the fate of Jesus, who would become the bearer of our sins and the taker of our punishment. He would become the intercessor between God and sinful mankind. Jesus showed so much humility, He did not use His divinity to His advantage, instead He used His humanity in going through suffering of crucifixion. Consider the verses below;
[Philippians 2:5-8] “Have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Although he was in the form of God and equal with God, he did not take advantage of this equality. Instead, he emptied himself by taking on the form of a servant, by becoming like other humans, by having a human appearance. He humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, death on a cross”
Jesus had authority on Himself if He wanted to, but He intentionally gave up His human life so as to redeem us, as He said;
[John 10:18] “No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father.”
After the first parents sinned because of the Serpent’s deception, God already had set up a plan to destroy Satan’s work, He said to the Serpent Satan;
“And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel” [Genesis 3:15].
COMMENT: This seed is fulfilled in Jesus who’s born to a woman (Mary). The reason why Jesus was sent by God is to destroy the devil’s work through His death. So that in Jesus death, He might deliver us from the power of death inflicted by Satan. Kindly read;
[1 John 3:8] “He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil”
[Hebrews 2:14-15] “Since then the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage”
All people sinned [Micah 7:2], therefore, all people should be sentenced to death physically and spiritually because the penalty of sin is death. But since God so loved the world, He saved it by sending forth His Spirit to become a perfect man. Jesus presented Himself as an atoning sacrifice (sacrificial lamb). Only righteous or sinless man can enter into Heaven, but how can we be righteous if we are sinners since birth [Psalm 58:3]? A sinner cannot go back to the glory of God by himself. God looked for a sinless or holy man to be the reason He would not destroy mankind, but He had found no one [Ezekiel 22:30 & Ezekiel 22:31]. From this reason, Jesus came down in order to take the penalty of death so that we may not perish due to sin [Psalm 73:27]. He bore our iniquities and died on our behalf so that we can become righteous and justified through Him [Romans 3:25-26]. By Jesus’ suffering and anguish on the cross, God’s wrath become satisfied. As Isaiah prophesied;
[Isaiah 53:11] “As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities”
Jesus was following the will of the Father, His fate was already written in the Scriptures thousand years before His birth. In fact His last word was, “it is finished” [John 19:30], referring to the fulfillment of the prophecies about Him. Kindly check this speech of Jesus to His apostles after His resurrection;
[Luke 24:44] “These are my words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled”
Mankind was separated from God and lost their everlasting life because of the sin of Adam and Eve. Sinlessness means everlasting life, while sin means death, thus, we are dead already because of sin. But through the resurrection of Jesus, we can also be resurrected and be saved from death.
And why God’s spirit needed to become a man in order to save us? Because it is man who sinned, therefore it is man who saves. Kindly read;
[1 Corinthians 15:21] “For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead”
Is the Father unfair by allowing Jesus to be killed? Nope, for He exalted Jesus to the highest place in return, kindly read;
[Psalm 89:27] “And I will appoint him to be my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth”
[Isaiah 52:13] “Behold, My Servant will act wisely; He will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted”
[Hebrews 2:9] “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because He suffered death, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone”
[Philippians 2:9-11] “Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”
Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword!
Answer: Jesus is referring to the division of a family caused by His teaching. And this fact is true, many families are divided because of Jesus Christ. One example of this is His disciples who left their families to follow Him. Members of a family differ in Faith, that’s why they are divided. How many members of families that left their homes to follow Jesus, and how many are killed? This division is very painful among the members. That’s why Jesus called His teaching as a sword for it cuts the hearts of men. Others opted not to follow Jesus and believe His salvation totally because they are afraid to lose their families, or even lose their lives for leaving their families and religion. In Islamic society, to kill a family member who leaves Islam is a commandment. That’s why Jesus said, “anyone who loves his father and mother or (son and daughter) more than me is not worthy of me”. The one who sticks to his family because he is afraid to die will lose his eternal life instead. And the one who is not afraid to die in following Him will find eternal life. Jesus emphasizes the consequence of following Him, that we should carry the cross or burden in following His teaching wholeheartedly, if we want eternal life.
Let us continue reading Matthew 10, from verse 35 to 39;
35For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’;
36and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’
37He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
39He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Let us also read the parallel verses from [Luke 12:51-53], they say;
51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.
52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three.
53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Jesus is the prince of peace [Isaiah 9:6]. He is referring not the literal sword to kill people, but He meant the sword of Spirit which is the “word of God”. Kindly read;
[Ephesians 6:17] Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
[Hebrews 4:12] For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Questioned verse: [Mark 13:32] “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
ANSWER: Jesus claimed that He came down from Heaven only to do the will of the Father [John 6:38]. He did not come to Earth to do His own initiative. He has many roles assigned by the Father to Him in coming to Earth; He is the savior or purifier of the world, confirmer of the new covenant, builder of the Kingdom or Church, and a prophet or bearer of the word of the Father. Being a prophet or speaker of the Father, He talks only what the Father commanded Him to say. Let us read what Jesus said;
[John 12:49] “For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.
Jesus spoke it under the will of the Father who commanded Him to glorify Him. He did the will of the Father in order to glorify or exalt the Father. Kindly read;
[Psalm 50:15] And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
[John 17:4] “I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do.
[John 11:42] “I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me.
The Father and the Son are glorifying each other. Kindly read;
[John 13:31-32] Jesus said, “Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in Him; if God is glorified in Him, God will also glorify Him in Himself, and will glorify Him immediately
[John 17:1] Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You,
Jesus also claimed that He and the Father are one [John 10:30 & Isaiah 9:6], And He is in the Father and the Father dwells in Him;
[John 14:10] Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.
What the Father knows, the Son also knows for They are one. Jesus knows the exact Hour, but He said so in following the will of the Father. In fact, not only He knows what will become after the Tribulation Day, but He will be the one to come with great power. He said in [Mark 13:24-27];
24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Jesus is human in body and God in spirit. In His human nature, he prayed to the Father because that should humans do. On the other side, in His divine nature, He accepted worship from the people (Luke 24:52). It is not for the people to know the exact time fixed by God (Acts 1:7), so Jesus in his human nature, He belongs to humanity whom God withheld from knowing the exact hour.
Imagine the situation if God told the people the exact hour of the Tribulation, what might happen? God purposely hide this matter from us so that to test our faith in Him. Likewise, there would be a massive panicking beforehand. Jesus described the Judgment Day as the most terrifying moment of men. People will flee to caverns in the rocks and crevices in the cliffs, away from terror (Isaiah 2:21). The stars will fall from the sky, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken [Matthew 24:29], the sun will stop shining, and the Earth will be covered with darkness. Just as the exact hour of our death, God needs to hide it for us not to be panicked and terrified.
Supposed Contradiction: In [Matthew 5:17-18], Jesus did not come to abolish the law, but in [Ephesians 2:13-15], Jesus abolished the law of Moses
[Matthew 5:17-18 & Luke 16:17] Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. “For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished
[Ephesians 2:14-15] In his body he has made Jewish and non-Jewish people one by breaking down the wall of hostility that kept them apart. He brought an end to the commandments and demands found in Moses’ Teachings so that he could take Jewish and non-Jewish people and create one new humanity in himself. So he made peace
[Hebrews 7:18-19] The former requirements are rejected because they are weak and useless. Moses’ Teachings couldn’t accomplish everything that God required. But we have something else that gives us greater confidence and allows us to approach God.
ANSWER: In [Matthew 5:17-18], Jesus does not say, “I uphold the law,” but merely says He came to fulfill all the things that were written about Him in the Old Testament being the Messiah, prophet or messenger, savior, etc.. Kindly read the supporting verses below:
[Luke 24:44] “These are my words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled”
[Matthew 26:53-54] Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen this way?”
On the other hand, [Ephesians 2:14-15] does not say all the laws of Moses are abolished, but some of the demands found in Moses’ Teachings. Because there are laws of Moses that are intended only for the Israelites, especially when it comes to cleansing and atonement rituals (such as circumcision, animal sacrifice, food prohibition, and others). These mentioned Mosaic demands make the Jews separated from non-Jews. Jesus Christ, being our ultimate sacrificial lamb to God, the purifier of the world, superseded all these cleansing and atonement rituals. Circumcision is no longer necessary to the Church, animal sacrifice is no longer performed by us, impure animals that were forbidden to eat before were already purified by Him [Acts 10:15]. And because of this sacrifice and purification through Jesus, the Jewish and non-Jewish became one Church or humanity. The arrival of Jesus is also the arrival of the New Covenant, the everlasting covenant which is intended for all peoples. This is to fulfill what God had promised roughly 700 hundred years before Jesus;
[Jeremiah 31:31-32] “The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.
But when it comes to the Moral teachings, the Ten Commandments, and prophesies; Jesus confirmed them.
While in [Hebrews 7:18-19], it says that the Former Law is useless not in the sense that it’s wrong, but it is impossible for us to follow it. The one who can have eternal life is only the perfect or sinless man (Psalm 37:37 & Revelation 21:27), therefore it is impossible for us to enter into Heaven since mankind fell to sin. But in the New Law, Jesus is our perfecter and justifier of faith, thus very possible for us to follow it. Kindly read;
[Hebrews 12:2] Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
[Romans 3:26] to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Supposed Contradiction: (Psalms 102:25-26) Says the Earth Will Perish, But (Ecclesiastes 1:4 and Psalms 78:69) Say the Earth Abides Forever
[Psalm 102:25-26 & Hebrews 1:10-11] In the beginning You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands They will perish, but You remain; they will all wear out like a garment.
[Ecclesiastes 1:4]; “ONE GENERATION PASSES AWAY, AND ANOTHER GENERATION COMES: BUT THE EARTH ABIDES FOR EVER”
[Psalms 78:69] HE BUILT HIS SANCTUARY LIKE THE HEIGHTS, LIKE THE EARTH HE HAS ESTABLISHED FOREVER.
A.) First let us take up verse [Ecclesiastes 1:4];
“ONE GENERATION PASSES AWAY, AND ANOTHER GENERATION COMES: BUT THE EARTH ABIDES FOR EVER”
COMMENT: The ‘earth’ used here means “soil or land”, and not the planet Earth. This earth, soil, or land refers to the delightful or good people who abide the will of God.
Kindly read the following verses to identify who is this earth, soil, or land;
[Malachi 3:12] “All the nations will call you blessed, for you shall be a delightful land,” says the LORD of hosts.
COMMENT: In this verse, the righteous Israelites are called a delightful land by God.
[Luke 8:15] And the seed that fell on the good soil represent honest, good-hearted people who hear God’s word, cling to it, and patiently produce a huge harvest
COMMENT: In this verse, ‘seed’ represents the word of God [Luke 8:11]; and ‘good soil’ represents good people. God liken the good people as good soil which produces huge harvest. Good soil or people are the ones who abide the will of God.
Kindly compare [Ecclesiastes 1:4] to [1 John 2:17], it says;
[1 JOHN 2:17] “THE WORLD AND ITS DESIRES PASS AWAY, BUT WHOEVER DOES THE WILL OF GOD ABIDES FOREVER”.
In a nutshell, it is the person who does the will of God that will abide forever
B. NOW, let us take up the second questioned verse from [Psalm 78:69] which says;
“AND HE BUILT HIS SANCTUARY LIKE HIGH PALACES, LIKE THE EARTH WHICH HE HAS ESTABLISHED FOREVER”
COMMENT: I believe this verse is not accurately translated, because in other translations we can find the following verses;
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
He built his holy place upon the height and he prepared it in the Earth for eternity.
And he built his sanctuary as of unicorns, in the land which he founded for ever.
COMMENT: From the translations above, it is obvious that it is not the earth which is founded forever, but the sanctuary or church of God in the earth.
Kindly refer to its parallel verses in the book of [2 Samuel 7:13] and [1 Chronicles 17:12], we can find;
[2 Samuel 7:13] He will build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
[1 Chronicles 17:12] He is the one who will build a house–a temple–for me. And I will secure his throne forever.
God wants a descendant of David to build His house or temple, and He will establish His throne forever. This descendant is Jesus whom God will establish His throne or kingdom, kindly read the following verses about the kingdom of Jesus;
[Jeremiah 23:5] The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.
[Daniel 7:14] And to Him was given dominion, Glory and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations and men of every language might serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away; And His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed.
[Luke 1:33] and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever. His kingdom will never end!
In a nutshell, it is the kingdom of God Jesus which is founded forever, and not the planet Earth.
The birth of Jesus was God’s entrance to the world as predicted in Isaiah, He says;
[Isaiah 9:6] For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
[Isaiah 7:14]: Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel (God with us).
Roughly 700 years before Jesus, prophet Isaiah predicted the coming of a Son. He will be born to a virgin woman and will be called a Mighty God or everlasting Father. This prediction was fulfilled in Mary, Angel Gabriel said to her;
[Luke 1:30-32] So the angel told her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son, and you shall give Him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
Jesus was a perfect human and God in Spirit. God raised a human being, and dwelt in it [Deuteronomy 18:18 & John 14:10]. Jesus’ humanity had a beginning, but His Spirit has no beginning and end. Jesus even declared that He has no beginning and end for He says;
[John 8:58] Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM”
[John 8:23-24] “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I AM HE, you will indeed die in your sins.”
[John 13:19] “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I AM WHO I AM.
Jesus took the name of God of Abraham in John (8:23-24 & John 13:19), Compare these verses to (Isaiah 43:10 & Exodus 3:13-14);
[Exodus 3:13-14] “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you’.
[Isaiah 43:10] “You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I AM HE. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
“I AM, I AM HE, or I AM WHO I AM”, is the name of God in the Bible; it speaks his self-existence; that He has no beginning and end, that He is the First and the Last, ever the same.
Also read: The Oneness of God (of Abraham) and Jesus